Three bedroom semi detached house briefly comprises of lounge, open dining room, kitchen, central heating, fitted bathroom, driveway & lawned gardens. Paved driveway leads to a glazed main entrance door and gated side entrance to rear garden.
Reception hall serving access to lounge, kitchen and banister staircase rising to first floor
internal door serves access into lounge featuring radiator, television connection point, telephone point and a bay glazed window to the front elevation.
Open Dining Room
Second reception room including central heating radiator, also serves access to the Kitchen. There is also glazed doors looking out to the garden .
Comprising of a range of wall and base units to include display cabinets. In addition, there are roll edge work surfaces with ceramic tiled surrounds sink with drainer. There is also appliance space, heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window and patio glazed door to the rear elevation.
First floor landing with banister return serves access to three well proportioned bedrooms.
Double bedroom comprising of a range of wardrobes, central heating radiator and a glazed window to the rear elevation.
Second double bedroom, central heating radiator, glazed window to the rear elevation.
Central heating radiator, glazed window.
Fitted bathroom finished with sanitary-ware suite consist of wash hand basin. low rise cistern WC Features include ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating radiator, pull cord light switch to ceiling and glazed window
Wide Carport to the garage , Lawned rear garden with shrubs, paved patio and walkway, shed, planting border and fenced perimeters. wide could make way for a great side extension (s.t.p.p.)
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.