- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- utility room
A spacious two bedroom semi-detached family home occupying on a good size corner plot with parking and a good size garden to the rear. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The accommodation comprises of; Hall, two reception rooms, kitchen and utility room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Early viewing is highly recommended.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With entrance door to the side giving access to the hall with stairs to the first floor, and further access to the reception rooms.
With uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, TV point, and radiator.
Used has a sitting and dining area, uPVC double glazed window, radiator and with access leading to:
With a UPVC double glazed window to the side, range of base and wall mounted units, sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, integrated oven and separate hob with extractor over, space for appliances and door leading to the utility room.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator and wardrobe space
uPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under and airing cupboard with combination boiler.
There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for a number of vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a patio area, decking area, lawn and shed.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.