- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom end of terrace property close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system & double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: Cloak room, hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs wc and storage room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Lawned garden to the rear, off road parking and garage. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Front door entrance leading to:
With access to lounge, kitchen and staircase to first floor.
With sealed double glazed french doors to the rear garden, built in cupboard, solid hardwood floor, central heating radiator and door leading to downstairs wc, garage and rear garden.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, integrated appliances for gas hob, oven and extractor fan, dishwasher. Appliance space for fridge freezer, walk in pantry, radiator, splash backs walls, vinyl flooring and double glazed windows to front.
A good sized landing with double glazed window to the side elevation.
With double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator,
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator .
Fitted bathroom finished with sanitary-ware suite comprising bath with shower over, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and double glazed opaque window.
Lawned rear garden with patio, shed, shrubs to borders, garage and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.