- 2 Floors
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Open Planned Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
This property has been recently refurbished and benefits from a new gas central heating system & uPVC double glazing throughout. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, open planned lounge and kitchen/diner. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom and access to loft. There is off road parking to the front and pleasant gardens to the rear.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With stairs rising off rising to the first floor, door to the dining kitchen, lounge, storage cupboard and radiator.
With a bay window to the front aspect, anthracite vertical radiator.
Having recently been refitted with a quality range of eye level and base level units. There is a built in electric oven with a fitted hob and extractor hood over. There is space/plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer, single opening French doors to outside and a window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a window to the side aspect, doors off to all first floor accommodation.
With a bay window to the front aspect, radiator
With a window to the rear aspect, radiator and and access to the loft space.
Ideal office space with electrics and velux window to the rear aspect.
With a window to the rear aspect, radiator.
With an obscured window to the front aspect, the recently refitted bathroom comprises of a white three piece suite to include a low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with shower over. There is inset down lighting and a heated towel radiator.
To the front there is a white granite stone driveway with parking up to two cars and side access gate. The enclosed and generous rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area and a pathway which stretches to the far end of the garden where there is standing for a timber shed.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.