- 2 Floors
- Separate WC
Three bedroom semi-detached family home based in the highly sought after area of Braunstone Town, benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The property comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom with a separate WC. To the outside of the property there is a front driveway and lawn garden and patio area and to the rear of the property there is a lawn garden with shrubs and borders.
**This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased’s estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.**
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.