- 3 Floors
- Close to Local Schools
- Fully Refurbished
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Vincent is delighted to welcome this five bedroom Edwardian semi-detached house. The property’s been completely refurbished and benefiting from having gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The three storey property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, five bedrooms, one family bathroom, two en-suites, kitchen/diner, two reception rooms and by-folding doors leading to the low maintenance rear garden. IT’S STUNNING!
Westcotes is located to the west of the City centre and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for access to the centre of employment and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as junction 21 of the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, and the adjoining Fosse Park and Meridian Shopping, Entertainment, Retail and Business Centres. Westcotes offers a range of local neighborhood amenities including shopping and restaurants, and near to the University and Hospital. Regular bus services to the Leicester City centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.