Renovated Immaculately presented extended three bedroom bay fronted home, set within the popular area of Braunstone town.
Vincent’s have the pleasure in marketing this refurbished property with No Chain. This would make an ideal family home, set within the popular area of Braunstone Town and within close proximity to local amenities and close to major road networks. The property has gas central heating and double glazing and comprises, porch, entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen diner, conservatory, three bedrooms, four piece bathroom, rear garden and off road parking.
Entry to the property is through the door to the front elevation leading into the porch with a further wooden glass paned door into the entrance hallway. The hallway has a wooden laminate floor and under stairs storage cupboard / utility, with plumbing for the washing machine.
The lounge has a bay window to the front elevation with picture rail.
The refurbished kitchen diner has a range of contemporary white gloss base, wall and drawer units with wooden work tops over, inset electric oven with four ring gas hob over and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbed in American style fridge freezer, high gloss grey tiles to floor, contemporary radiator, door and window to the rear leading into the conservatory.
The conservatory has a wooden laminate floor and doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor is the landing with loft access.
Bedroom one has a bay window to the front elevation and picture rail.
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation and picture rail.
Bedroom three has a window to the front elevation and built in cupboard.
The refitted modern four piece bathroom comprises floating vanity unit with drawers and wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., tiled bath with central mixer tap and hand held shower, step in tiled shower with glass door, overhead shower and hand held. Spotlights to the ceiling, contemporary towel rail, tiled floor, built in cupboard with boiler in, windows to the rear.
Outside of the property to the rear is the garden which features a paved patio area with a laid lawn and flower and plants to borders, shed to rear and fencing to boundaries, pebbles to side leading to gate to side access.
To the front of the property is a pebbled driveway and pathway leading to side gate.
Blaby Disrict Council
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.