- 2 Floors
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A very well presented four bedroom semi detached house benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Begin your journey through the front door into the entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor, cloakroom, door access into the lounge with the kitchen/diner to the side. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, family bathroom and stairs leading to the fourth bedroom. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Having stairs to first floor, radiator, access to cloakroom and lounge.
Having a low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
Having a patio doors to the rear garden., central heating radiator, television point.
The heart of this home is the kitchen diner with plenty of space for a dining table & chairs to enjoy family meal times or having friends over. With a range of base and wall mounted units, integral gas hob, electric oven with extractor fan over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vertical radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having access to three bedrooms, family bathroom, and staircase access to the fourth bedroom.
Double bedroom with two double glazed velux windows to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Having a window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Having a window to the rear elevation, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Having suite comprising of bath with shower over and glass screen, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and garage with up and over door. The garden is laid to lawn with decking area and shed. Perfect for spring and summer months.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.