- Close to Local Schools
- Large Lounge/dining room
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- utility room
Opportunity to acquire a delightful four bedroom detached family home with gas central heating and double glazing. Situated in a delightful location within a modern and popular residential development
Property features include downstairs WC, lounge/diner, study room, fitted kitchen and utility room. First floor landing serves access to four bedrooms (master with en suite bathroom) and family shower room. There are lawned gardens to rear aspects, paved areas, fenced perimeters.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Main entrance door serves access into:
Built-in cloakroom with WC, laminate finish flooring and a spindle bannister staircase to the first floor.
Comprising of a low flush cistern WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splash-back, central heating radiator, window
Delightful first reception fitted fireplace surround, central heating radiator, TV point, lighting and there is also a delightful double glazed bay window to front elevation and archway leading to
Central heating radiator, door leading to kitchen and double glazed doors leading out to the to rear garden aspects.
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces with ceramic tiled surrounds, sink with drainer and mixer tap, appliances include integrated oven and grill, four ring burner gas hob and extraction unit above. Space for fridge and dishwasher. lighting to ceiling, laminated flooring, central heating radiator . There is also a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and double glazed door.
With sink and drainer, storage units, plumbing for washing machine and door leading to the side aspect.
Currently used as a bedroom this room can be used as a study or a play room.
First Floor Landing:
Landing serves access to four bedrooms, bathroom, includes built-in airing cupboard (with insulated cylinder and storage space). spindle bannister return.
Principal bedroom central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to front elevation.
En-suite Shower Room:
Fitted with a suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted bathroom with shower over. Additional features include ceramic tiled surrounds, pull cord light switch and double glazed window.
Well proportioned second bedroom, central heating radiator, lighting to ceiling. There is also a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear.
Central heating radiator, double glazed window to front.
Family Shower Room:
Fitted with a suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. In addition, there are tiled surrounds and central heating radiator.
There are is a delightful garden to the rear with shed, and to the front there is a driveway for two vehicles.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.