- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Opportunity to acquire a delightful, three bedroom semi-detached home with majority gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. This well presented home is situated in a cul-de-sac location offering excellent family accommodation for the discerning purchaser.
The property is conveniently situated for local amenities and schooling facilities and is well placed for traveling to Wigston and Blaby town shopping, Leicester City centre and access to the M1 / M69 Motorway network.
uPVC double glazed main entrance door serves access into:
Serving access into lounge, kitchen, staircase rising to first floor with built-in storage cupboard under (housing electric and gas service meters), central heating radiator, telephone point and vinyl tiled flooring.
Featuring double central heating radiator, television aerial connection point, cable point connection, coving to ceiling and laminate finish flooring. There are also uPVC double glazed windows to the front and double glazed french doors to the rear leading to the garden.
Comprising of a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces with ceramic tiled surrounds and stainless steel finish sink with drainer and mixer taps. Built-in appliances include oven/grill (fan assisted), four ring gas hob and a built in fridge/freezer.
In addition, there is appliance space including plumbing facilities for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator and walk-in pantry store (housing shelving, fuse box consumer unit and uPVC double glazed window to side aspect). There is also a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and uPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Landing serves access to three bedrooms, bathroom, access trap door to loft space and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Double bedroom featuring, laminate finish flooring, central heating radiator below the uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double bedroom including built-in cupboard (housing wall mounted combination boiler and timer control serving the central heating system and domestic hot water supply) and central heating radiator below the uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Delightful third bedroom including uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with thermostatic shower installed and glass shower screen. Also chrome towel radiator, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. In addition, there are tiled walls throughout, central heating radiator, pull cord light switch and uPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect.
There is a hedge surround with gated entry. Graveled garden with mature evergreen planting. Gated access leads into landscaped garden with circular lawn and a outbuilding with electrics to both parts.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.