- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Improved & Superbly Presented
- Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Dining Kitchen
- Fitted Alarm
- Off Road Parking
- Large Lawned Garden with Decking Area
Improved and superbly presented three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC sealed unit double glazing. The property briefly comprises of hall, lounge, refitted dining kitchen, and conservatory. To the first floor landing there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. Outside there is off road parking and a large lawned garden.
Doors leading to lounge and kitchen, radiator and stairs access to first floor.
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Refitted dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, partial tiled walls, oven cooker and hob, extractor hood, space for appliances, radiator and uPVC doors leading to the conservatory.
With wooden flooring, uPVC double glazed and door leading to rear garden
First floor landing:
Leading to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Contemporary fitted bathroom with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., underfloor heating, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Front & Rear of Property:
To the front there is off road parking and side access. To the rear of the property there is and well maintained garden with decking area, laid to lawn and built shed.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.