- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A well presented three bedroom mid-town house located in popular area of Braunstone Town, Leicester. This substantial family home comprises of: Entrance hall, large homely lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom to the second floor. To the outside there is a driveway, side access leading to the rear garden. Gas central heating system with a fitted combi-boiler, and double glazing throughout.
*VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
Stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to the lounge.
Spacious reception with homely lounge, double glazed bay window to the front aspect, dining area and snug area overlooking the rear garden with uPVC french doors and recently fitted gas central heating radiators.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated oven cooker with hob and extractor hood over, roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap, central heating radiator and double glazed windows and door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed bay windows to the front elevation.
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, radiator and double glazed windows to the rear elevation
Fitted three piece suite bathroom with shower over, low cistern WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled walls
With radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front there is a driveway fitting up to two cars, to the rear aspect there is decking and paved patio area leading to a low maintenence lawned area, shed, and outside utility room with electrics and plumbing for washing machine and other appliance space, with fenced perimeters and side access.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.