Spacious semi detached house in this ever so popular area then this house could be the one for you. There is a porch, entrance hall and lounge which opens through to a dining room to the rear aspect and kitchen. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. They’re is lawn gardens to the front and rear. Driveway and garage.
Porch – With glazed doors and windows to the front, further door giving access to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall – With glass windows, stairs to the first floor, picture rail, radiator.
W/C – glazed opaque window, low level wc, wash hand basin
Lounge – With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, fireplace and double glazed sliding doors to the rear giving access to the garden.
Kitchen – With windows to the side and door to the side giving access to the Garage. Having base and wall mounted units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splash back.
Landing – With UPVC double glazed opaque window to the side, loft access.
Bedroom One – With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two – With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three – With UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bathroom – With UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
W/C – low level wc
Outside – There is a garden with lawn to the rear of the property and to the front there is a driveway providing off road parking which leads to a long garage.
Garage – With double doors to the front.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.