- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Separate WC
(Offered with No Upward Chain) Vincent’s are pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a convenient location. With local amenities such as Fosse Park Shopping Centre only a walk distance away, easy access to Motorways and Leicester City Centre. This ideal First Timer Buyer’s property briefly comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, homely lounge, fitted kitchen and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom, and to the outside of the property there is a good size driveway with garage to the side and lawned gardens to the rear. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With uPVC double glazed windows and doors gaining access to the entrance hall.
With uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, recessed ceiling lighting and uPVC double french doors to the rear.
With a range of wall and base units, wash hand basin with mixer tap and drainer, roll top work surfaces, appliance space for washing machine and fridge freezer, integrated oven cooker with four ring gas hob and extractor fan. uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear and door leading to the rear garden.
Low cistern WC with wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
With central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Three piece suite with low cistern WC, sanitary-ware bath with over head shower and wash basin. Towel radiator and uPVC double opaque window.
Off road parking providing space up to three cars, garage with electrics, up and over door and gas central heating combi-boiler.
With patio area, laid to lawn and access to the garage
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.