- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- utility room
Excellent opportunity to purchase this well presented three bedroom end town house with driveway to the front, good sized garden to the rear, fitted kitchen/diner, study/utility room, gas central heating and double glazing. To appreciate the accommodation being offered viewing is highly recommended
- Well Presented Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Study/Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Good Sized Garden
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
GROUND FLOOR Entrance uPVC front door leading to: Entrance Hall Radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, uPVC double glazed side facing window and doors to: Lounge With radiator and uPVC double glazed front facing window. Fitted Kitchen Range of fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, uPVC double glazed rear facing window, radiator, built in oven, hob and extractor and sliding uPVC double glazed doors to the outside rear and door to: Study/Utility Additional space can be used for a study or utility room and a door to the garden. FIRST FLOOR Landing Loft access and doors to: Bedroom One Double bedroom with radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect . Bedroom Two Double bedroom with radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a built in cupboard. Bedroom Three
With radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Bathroom Part tiled with uPVC double glazed rear facing window, suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. OUTSIDE To the front of the property there off road parking fit up to two vehicles, side access gate leading to the rear. To the rear there is a garden which is a good size comprising paved patio area and is mainly laid to lawn.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.