- 2 Floors
- 31ft Lounge/Diner
- Council tax D
- Separate WC
Vincent’s would like to present a substantially well presented three bedroom detached family home in the highly sought after area of Glenfield. The fully refurbished property comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, downstairs WC, 31 ft lounge/dining area, modern kitchen, three double bedrooms, loft space en-suite and family bathroom with separate shower, immaculate gardens to the rear aspect, and driveway and garage to the front. Gas central heating, cavity wall insulated and double glazing throughout. Property has been extended
(Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property)
Entrance via porch to: Entrance Hall with access to the first floor and doors leading to the lounge and kitchen. A separate door leading to the downstairs WC
Lounge/Diner: 31’8′ x 11’10’ (9.65m x 3.61m)
31 foot lounge and dining area with a gas fireplace, three radiators with thermostat valves, UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect and UPVC double glazed french doors, and window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen: 16′ x 12′ (4.88m x 3.66m)
Modern and refitted kitchen with base and wall units, granite worktops, tiled flooring, appliances including integrated double oven, separate gas hob with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and door to the side. Utility closet with fitted boiler, appliance space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One: 15’1” x 12’2” (4.60m x 3.71m)
Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed windows to the front the aspect, carpet, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
En-suite bathroom: With three piece suite, overhead shower and towel rail radiator
Bedroom Two: 14’7” x 12’4” (4.45m x 3.76m)
Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9’2” x 9′ (2.79m x 2.74m
Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet and radiator. access to loft with drop down ladder, fully boarded and insulation.
Four piece family bathroom comprises of bath with separate shower head, tiled walls and flooring, low cistern WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Radiator and two uPVC double glazed opaque windows to the rear aspect.
There is a driveway that can fit up to three/four cars and side access that leads to the rear garden with paved patio area, decking area, lawn area, shrubs and boarders. Access door to garage which includes with power and light and a further access door to the interior of the property.
Glenfield has a range of popular local services and amenities as well as good schooling only walking distance away from the property. The area is serviced well by local bus routes and major road networks are only a short drive away.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.