- 2 Floors
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
An opportunity to purchase a traditional bay fronted semi-detached property which has been extended being situated on a corner plot, with accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, downstairs WC, study room, three bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking and gardens.
Staircase leading to first floor landing and radiator.
Homely lounge with double glazed bay window to the front and door leading to kitchen.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer with swan mixer tap, work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, tiled floor, downstairs wc, radiator, double glazed window and sliding doors to rear and door through to the study room.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the hallway and loft access.
Double bedroom with double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Double bedroom with radiator and double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Window to front and radiator.
Bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and window to rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is mainly lawned with a patio area and fenced and walled boundaries.
Proceed out of Leicester city centre on the Narborough Road, at the main junction turn right then immediately left onto the Narborough Road South slip Road, turn right onto Turnbull Drive which in turn leads onto Ashurst Road.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.