- Close to Local Schools
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Fitted Alarm
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- Refurbished Throughout
- Southeast Facing Garden
A deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom extended end town house benefitting from fitted alarm, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises of lounge, breakfast/kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms, three being double and bathroom. Outside is a driveway, garage and enclosed garden to the rear. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
With window to the front elevation, under stairs cupboard and two radiators.
With a range of base and wall mounted units, sink with hot and cold mixer tap. integrated oven with extractor hood, space for appliances, breakfast table, recently fitted gas central heating combi-boiler, double glazed patio doors and window to the rear elevation. Stair access to the first floor, downstairs WC, conservatory and bedroom/study.
Additional room with a multitude of uses from a bedroom, study or games room. Features include sky light window and access to garage.
uPVC windows and double doors to the rear garden.
With loft access.
With window to the front elevation, wardrobes and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and built in wardrobes.
With window to the front elevation and radiator.
With suite comprising of bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin with cupboards under, shower cubicle heated towel rail and window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a drive way up to three cars, garage and gated side access to the rear. The low maintenance and enclosed rear garden is mainly lawned with elevated patio area, decking with two sheds and fence surround.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.