- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
ATTRACTIVE, well presented three bedroom semi-detached home, delightfully set back in a cul-de-sac in Leicester Forest East. Features include homely through lounge, fitted stylish kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside of the property there is a driveway for off road parking, detached garage and gardens to the front and rear. Property has been fully refurbished throughout with space to extend to the side or rear subject to getting planning permission.
Double glazed door leads into:
Serving access to the lounge. kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Spacious lounge featuring, central heating radiators, double glazed windows to the front and double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden.
Fitted kitchen, comprising of a range and wall and base units to include cornicing with roll edge work surfaces with ceramic tiled splash-back and sink with drainer and swan mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine and appliance spaces for fridge freezer and oven cooker.
In addition, there is an uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and door leading out to the rear garden.
First floor landing serves access to three bedrooms, bathroom, and access to roof space and uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Principal bedroom, central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Well-proportioned second double bedroom including a built-in cupboard, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Well-proportioned third bedroom, a central heating radiator and an uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a stylish white sanitary-ware suite comprising of fitted shower over panelled bath, low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. Features include fully tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
The property benefits from a garage with fitted up and over door
Delightful front aspect affords off road parking space for vehicles and leads to the garage. Large rear garden includes laid to lawn garden, patio and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.