- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- New Fascias and Guttering
- Off Road Parking
- Worcester Bosch Boiler
Improved and superbly presented two bedroom town house benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Off road parking and gardens to the rear.
Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
Door to front, stairs leading to first floor landing and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring, radiator, television point and access to dining room and kitchen.
Double glazed window to rear, under stairs storage cupboard, carpet flooring, radiator
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side rear and double glazed door leading out to Conservatory.
Delightful extension to living space comprising of low rise brick walling, uPVC double glazed windows and uPVC double glazed ‘French’ doors leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Leading to two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Fitted approximately 3 years ago the bathroom comprises a three-piece suite with low level w.c, pedestal sink, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, chrome towel rail, tiled flooring and obscure window to the rear elevation.
There are generous gardens to the rear of the property, mostly lawned with patio area, a variety of mature plants & shrubs and off road parking to the front for up to two cars.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.