- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Off Road Parking
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN) Opportunity to acquire a delightful three bedroom detached residence with gas central heating, double glazing and garage. Situated in a delightful location within a popular residential development this property is also well placed for respected schooling.
Property features include a well proportioned homely lounge, modern fitted kitchen. First floor landing serves access to three well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room. There is a beautiful garden to the rear aspect and off road parking to the front. FABULOUS!
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Main entrance door serves access into:
Staircase rising to first floor, central heating radiator and doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Delightful homely lounge with central heating radiator and coving to ceiling. There is also a delightful uPVC double glazed bay windows to the front and patio sliding doors leading out to the delightful rear garden.
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base units, work surfaces and sink with drainer and mixer tap. Gas central heating boiler. Additional features include integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, tiled flooring and central heating radiator there is also an double glazed door to the side and uPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden.
First Floor Landing:
Landing serves access to three bedrooms and shower room.
Principal double bedroom fitted with space for wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed windows to the front elevation.
well proportioned second double bedroom fitted with built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator. There is also a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Central heating radiator, lighting to ceiling and having a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a large walk in shower with a glass screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. In addition, there are ceramic tiled walls and flooring, vertical radiator and lighting to ceiling. There is also a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway affording off-road parking for at least two vehicles. Delightful and maintained rear garden with Indian sandstone paved patio, mature shrubs and fenced boundaries.
Large garage to the side which is ideal for storage.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.