- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Separate WC
A modern two bedroom mid-town house in the popular location of Thorpe Astley, within walking distance of local schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the outside there is off road parking and gardens to the rear. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Double glazed door to front and radiator.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiling to splash areas, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to front, radiator and door leading to:
Fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, integrated oven, gas hob, extractor hood, appliance space, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window and door to rear.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bath with mixer tap, shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiling to splash areas, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to side.
To the front is off road parking for multiple cars. To the rear there is lawned garden, patio area, borders and fence enclosed boundaries.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.