- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A beautiful extended semi-detached property located in the highly sought after Braunstone Town. The uPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated accommodation in brief comprises of entrance hall, homely lounge/dining room kitchen and store room. Stairs to first floor landing leading access to three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a drive that provides side access to the large rear garden with paved patio, seating area and shrubs & borders.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
Directional Notes – The property is best approached by leaving Leicester City centre via the A47 King Richards Road turning left at the traffic light controlled junction onto the A5460 Narborough Road. Continue along for some distance and at the Jaguar Land Rover garage turn right and then turn left at the traffic lights on Ayston Road. The road will continue along on Braunstone Close where the property would be identified on the right hand side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.