- 2 Floors
- Large Lounge/dining room
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, 28ft lounge/dining area, beautiful fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front is a block paved driveway with side access to car port and to the rear is a very well maintained garden.
Double glazed door and two double glazed windows to the front leading to:
Double glazed door and window to the front, parquet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the side, fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan and oven, appliance space for washing machine and fridge freezer, tiled flooring and breakfast bar.
28 ft lounge with double glazed bay window to the front and to the rear there are sliding doors to the lean to.
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Opaque double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail, sanitary three piece suite with bath with shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring.
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway with gate leading to carport and to the rear is a very well maintained garden which has been done with low maintenance in mind, there are shrubs, borders and a patio area.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.