- 2 Floors
- Detached Garage
- Extended Kitchen
- Four Piece Suite Family Bathroom
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Vincent’s is delighted to offer this beautifully presented semi-detached family home which has been very well maintained and extended, providing three bedrooms, bathroom, dining room, lounge and a open planned extended kitchen. The property is benefited from having gas central heating and double glazing. To the outside of the property there is a car standing, carport and a rear garden with a detached brick built garage.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With double glazed doors and windows to the front, further door giving access to the entrance hall.
With doors leading to the dining room, lounge and kitchen. Wooden flooring, radiator and stairs to the first floor
uPVC double glazed bay windows to front aspect, fireplace with surround, radiator and wooden flooring,
OPEN PLANNED LOUNGE/KITCHEN
Lounge with fitted carpet, fireplace with surround, TV point and recessed spot lights. The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over with drawers, sink, built-in dishwasher, built-in range, hob with extractor hood, uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled splash back walls, recessed spotlights and uPVC double glazed door to garden and double glazed side door to the carport.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
uPVC double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, access to loft with drop down ladder, door to:
uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes.
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes.
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, double radiator and fitted carpet
Modern four piece suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, low level WC. uPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, part tiled wall, heated towel rail and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a car standing providing off road parking and gated side access to the carport. To the rear garden there large paved patio, variety of shrubs, outside tap and laid to lawn.
GARAGE WORKSHOP (20FT X 15FT)
Detached garage with power and light, window to side, up and over door.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.