- 2 Floors
- Separate WC
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly entrance hall, lounge, dining room, beautiful fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front is a lawned and paved driveway with side access to property with garage and to the rear is a very well maintained garden.
Double glazed door to side elevation wide spaced hall with door leading through to kitchen.
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the side, fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan and oven, appliance space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
lounge with double glazed window to the front aspect and door leading to dining room and front hall.
Dining area with UPVC sliding doors to rear aspect and stairs leading to first floor.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail, sanitary two piece suite with bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring.
White ceramic toilet.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway and lawned with iron gate leading to entrance of property with garage and garden and to the rear is a very well maintained garden which has been done with low maintenance in mind, there are shrubs to borders with a patio area.
Garage for single vehicle or can be used for storage.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.