- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Vincent’s is delighted to present you this three bedroom semi detached family home. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the refurbished property briefly comprises of: Porch, hallway, homely lounge, fitted kitchen and playroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the outside there is a driveway to the front and lawned gardens to the rear.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
with access to the hallway, double glazed door and windows.
With central heating radiator, staircase leading to the first floor and doors gaining access to the lounge and kitchen.
Homely spacious living/dining room with two central heating radiators, double glazed bay window to the front aspect and double glazed window overseeing the rear garden, feature fireplace with traditional gas fire and surround.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, recessed spot lights, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A multipurpose room with storage wall units, recessed spot lights and double glazed patio doors.
Master bedroom with double glazed bay windows to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With fitted wardrobes, double glazed windows to the rear elevation and radiator
Double glazed windows to the front elevation and radiator.
With low cistern wc, sanitary ware bath with shower overhead, wash hand bowl with storage cabinet under. Double glazed opaque window to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway with off road parking up to two cars, to the rear there is a low maintenance garden with paved surrounds, lawn area and wooden shed.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
The property is best approached by leaving Leicester City centre via the A47 King Richards Road turning left at the traffic light controlled junction onto the A5460 Narborough Road. Continue along for some distance and at the Jaguar Land Rover garage turn right and then left onto the Narborough Road South slip road. Continue along eventually turning right onto Cleveleys Avenue and then entering the cul-de-sac the property can be seen on the right.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.