- Close to Local Schools
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated within easy access of the M1/M69, having gas central heating and double glazing, with accommodation comprising: Kitchen, lounge, hallway, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is ample off road parking, carport, garage/workshop and gardens to the front and rear. NO UPWARD CHAIN!!
Double glazed window to the front and side, double glazed door to the side, fitted with a range of units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for appliances and plumbing for washing machine and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed French doors to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to the side, heated towel rail, panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the carport and garage/workshop to the rear aspect. Very well maintained garden to the rear which has been done with low maintenance in mind, there are shrubs, borders and a patio area.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.