- 2 Floors
- Extended Kitchen
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
*** EXTENDED SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING AND CAR PORT *** This traditional semi-detached home benefits from many original features with potential for further development. Situated in a very popular residential location with ease of access to local shops and amenities. The property briefly comprises of canopy porch,entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, dining room, extended breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom and attractive gardens to the front and rear. The property further benefits from gas central heating and majority upvc double glazing. OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
|ENTRANCE HALL||Canopy porch with front entrance door into hall, circular window to the side aspect, original mosaic tiled flooring, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, picture rail, doors to ground floor accommodation and under stairs cupboard.|
|LOUNGE||12’9″ x 11’4″ (3.89m x 3.45m) – With upvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wooden varnished flooring, picture rail, open fire and feature open fireplace with gas point|
|DINING ROOM||11’5″ x 11’1″ (3.48m x 3.38m) – With upvc double glazed windows to the rear aspect and door leading to garden, radiator, feature open fireplace with gas point and varnished wooden flooring.|
|EXTENDED BREAKFAST KITCHEN||17’6″ x 11’8″ (5.33m x 3.56m) – With upvc double glazed door to the side aspect leading to rear garden, upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, fitted with a range of wall-mounted and base units with work surfaces over, space for fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and range cooker (these appliances are not included in the sale), extractor fan over, stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar and wall-mounted Worcester combination boiler.|
|FIRST FLOOR LANDING||With access to loft, upvc double glazed window to the side aspect, picture rail and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.|
|BEDROOM ONE||11’4″ x 11’1″ (3.45m x 3.38m) – With upvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature working open fireplace, double radiator, varnished wooden flooring and picture rail.|
|BEDROOM TWO||11’5″ x 11’1″ (3.48m x 3.38m) – With upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, picture rail, varnished wooden flooring and radiator.|
|BEDROOM THREE||8′ x 7’10” (2.44m x 2.39m) – With upvc double glazed window to the front aspect and picture rail.|
|FAMILY BATHROOM||7’10” x 7’8″ (2.39m x 2.34m) – Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of roll tap bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low-level wc and radiator|
|OUTSIDE||There are attractive gardens to the front aspect, having boundary hedge and off-road parking leading to car port with double doors.|
|REAR GARDEN||There are further gardens to the rear aspect, having lawn area and paved patio areas, enclosed by fence, shed and flower borders.|
|DIRECTIONS||Proceed out of the city centre along Narborough Road A5460, proceed along for some time, turning right on to Edward Avenue where the property can be found on the left hand side.|
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.