- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- utility room
SOLD WITHIN 24 HOURS -****** SOLD STC ****** SIMILAR REQUIRED ****** IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING PLEASE CALL 0116 2246465 TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE VALUATION ******.
Well presented three bedroom property situated in the popular area of Braunstone Town, with local amenities and motorway links nearby this extended family home briefly comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, open planned kitchen/diner and utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, to the outside block paved off road parking for two cars, garage and to the rear there is a lawned garden. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed throughout.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
ENTRANCE HALL: with single panelled radiator, Doorway leading to:-
RECEPTION ROOM ONE: with uPVC double glazed bay shaped window to front elevation and vertical radiator
OPEN PLANNED KITCHEN: with uPVC double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation, matching base and wall mounted food store/storage cupboards, roll edged work surfacing, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, oven cooker, induction hob with extractor fan, two vertical radiators and space for dining and snug area. Doorway leading to:-
UTILITY: with plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the formal rear garden area. Doorway leading to integral garage.
FIRST FLOOR: landing with loft access and single glazed window with feature stain glass design to side elevation. Doorway leading to:-
BEDROOM ONE: with uPVC double glazed bay shaped window to front elevation, single panelled radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: with uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator.
BEDROOM THREE: with uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, single panelled radiator.
BATHROOM: Suite comprising low level w.c., wash hand bowl, bath with overhead shower, towel rail, radiator, two uPVC double glazed windows to rear elevations, tiled surrounds.
OUTSIDE: To the front of the property there is a paved area providing off road parking for up to two vehicles which in turn gives access to the garage.
To the rear of the property there is a garden being mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and fenced borders
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.