- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- No Upward Chain
- Off Road Parking
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom semi detached family home briefly comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, fitted bathroom, driveway & lawned gardens. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the property is on the market with No Upward Chain.
Main entrance door serves access to the uPVC double glazed Porch. Access is also served to
Reception hall serving access to lounge and staircase rising to first floor
Internal door leading into the homely lounge featuring fireplace with surround, radiator, television connection point and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Second reception room also serves access to the Kitchen. There is also a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Comprising of a range of wall and base units to include display cabinets. In addition, there are roll edge work surfaces with tiled surrounds and sink with drainer. There is also appliance space, radiator, uPVC double glazed window and door to the utility room.
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC double glazed windows and door leading to the formal rear garden area. Doorway leading to garage and front side entrance.
First floor landing serves access to three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom comprising of built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Second double bedroom comprising of a range of built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Fitted bathroom finished with white sanitary-ware suite consist of low cistern WC, wash hand basin. Features include ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating radiator, pull cord light switch to ceiling and a double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a front garden and a paved area providing off road parking which in turn gives access to the garage, front and side entrance.
To the rear of the property there is a very well maintained garden being mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, fenced borders and patio area.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.