- 2 Floors
- Separate WC
Three bedroom town house, situated within a sought after and convenient location with easy access to bus routes, City Centre, Fosse Park and M1/M69 motorway networks. The property benefits gas central heating and double glazing. The property comprises of entrance porch, lounge, study room, separate WC, kitchen/diner and a laundry room. On the first floor, three bedrooms, family bathroom and stairs leading to a converted loft, to the outside there is off road parking for up to three cars and gardens to rear.
Entered via the glazed entrance door. Leads to single door to lounge and double door to study room
with double glazing window to front and radiator
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Stairs leading to first floor and downstairs WC
Double glazed window to rear, fitted range of matching base, drawer and wall units, work surface, inset sink unit and drainer, mixer tap, complimentary tiling, double glazed sliding patio doors allowing access to the rear garden, radiator.
Space and plumbing for appliances, and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, two fitted double wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front radiator.
Stairs leading to loft conversion with space for a double bedroom and sotrage
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower system over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, complimentary tiling,
Driveway/Off Road Parking
Nicely proportioned established rear garden with paved patio area, gated rear access,
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.