- 2 Floors
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- En-suite shower room
- Gas central heating
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Extended four bedroom detached semi detached house having the benefit of gas heating and double glazing. comprising porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner, conservatory, kitchen, first floor landing, four bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to rear. there is a day room which has an en-suite shower
Radiator, laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard
Laminate floor, double glazed window, radiators, double glazed patio doors to conservatory
Base and wall mounted units, plumbing for washing machine, extractor hood, double drainer sink unit, fully tiled, double glazed window, pantry, double glazed door to side
First Floor Landing:
With loft access.
Radiator and double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window , radiator.
Laminate floor, includes two double glazed windows front and rear and radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator
Suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved frontage, up and over door leading to car port which has a limited width of 6’9.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area
Double glazed window, door to side. this gives access to
Shower, WC, wash basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, double glazed window
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.