- 2 Floors
- utility room
Three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the heart of Braunstone Town, property comprises of: Hallway, one reception room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway and a good size garden to the rear with shrubs and borders. Gas central heating throughout.
In need of general modernisation and updating.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling only walking distance away and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
**This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed with probate granted and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased’s estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.**
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.