- 2 Floors
**NEW ROOF, NEW FASCIAS, NEW GUTTERING**
A bay fronted semi-detached house, benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, with accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is off road parking and a good size rear garden.
**IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS HOUSE**
Door to the front elevation and door to:
uPVC double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor and single panel radiator.
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator
Range of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, integrated cooker and hob with extractor fan, plumbing and space for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. radiator, upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and opaque glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the entrance hall and loft access.
Upvc double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bath with shower over, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Towel radiator, tiled walls and opaque upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for vehicles and with gated access through to the rear garden which has a patio area, lawn and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Proceed out of Leicester on the A5460 Narborough Road, take a right hand turning into Braunstone Lane, left into Shakespeare Drive and left into Hathaway Avenue which in turn leads onto Henley Crescent.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.