- Double Glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- Open plan Lounge/Diner and Kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this extremely well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached corner plot property situated in this popular residential area of Leicester. Located in a cul-de-sac, the fully refurbished family home briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, open plan living area downstairs with lounge, dining area and modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside of the property there is a front driveway for off road parking and a low maintenence garden to the side and rear.
Entrance front door to;
Entrance Hall – Front door, two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing and doors off to the cloakroom and lounge.
Open Living Room – uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, stripped floorboards, lights and a television aerial point.
Open Dining Room – uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and uPVC patio doors to the side which lead out to the garden.
Modern Open Kitchen – Fitted with matching base and wall mounted kitchen units for storage and has an inset ceramic sink and drainer with swan mixer tap over, integrated oven and induction hob with extractor over and space for appliances.
Landing uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One – uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two – uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three – uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom – Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, ceramic tiling and a three piece bathroom suite in white comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C.
Outside – To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking whilst to the rear is a garden with a patio area, a fenced surround and gated access to the front of the property.
Directions Leaving Leicester along the A5460 Narborough Road turn right onto Fullhurst Avenue, then immediately left onto Hallam Crescent East, over the roundabout, take the fifth exit onto Newfields Avenue, then turn left onto Hillary Place where the property can found at the top of the cul de sac .
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.