- Close to primary school
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s is delighted to offer this three bedroom semi-detached house in a highly sought after location of Leicester Forest East. The property briefly comprises of: Porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, utility, downstairs w/c, first floor landing leading to three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is off-road parking, to the side there is a carport and to the rear of the property there is paved patio and lawn garden.
Driveway leads to double glazed main entrance porch door which serves access into:
Reception hall serving access to lounge, kitchen, dining room and staircase rising to first floor.
Internal door serves access to lounge featuring television connection point, radiator and uPVC double glazed bay window looking out to the front.
Dining room including central heating radiator and double glazed doors to the rear garden.
Comprising of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces with tiled surrounds, sink with drainer. integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher and window to the side and internal door to the utility.
With space for appliances and plumbing for washing machine, access to downstairs w/c and door leading to rear garden.
First floor landing with banister return serves access to three bedrooms and bathroom
Double bedroom, central heating radiator, range of wardrobes and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation
Fitted bathroom finished with sanitary-ware suite comprising of low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complimenting ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to front.
To the front there is driveway for off road parking up to three cars and carport leading to gated access to large rear garden, laid to lawn with patio, fenced borders and shed.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.