- 2 Floors
- Extended Kitchen
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Separate WC
- utility room
This immaculately presented three bedroom extended family home is situated in a highly popular area of Braunstone Town. Extended to the rear this property comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, utility room, beautifully designed kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Benefiting from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
Downstairs WC and stairs to the first floor and door to:
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, power points and double french doors through to the kitchen.
With ample appliance space, power points and door to:
Extended kitchen/diner, refitted with stylish wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, inset bowl, island, integrate oven with gas hob and extraction fan over, integrated dishwasher, appliance space for fridge freezer, skylight over, uPVC double glazed french doors and window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the side, access to loft space and doors to:
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and power points.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and power points.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and power point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, floor to wall tiles, double glazed window to the rear and chrome towel radiator.
To the front there is off road parking for two cars and a secure wooden gate to access the side and rear.
To the rear of the property is large lawned garden with patio area and full fence panels and boundaries.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.