(Price Guide: £220,000 – £230,000)
A beautiful semi-detached property which has been cleverly refurbished by the current vendors, with low maintenance gardens located in this popular suburb. The uPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated accommodation in brief comprises: Porch, entrance hall, open plan living area downstairs with lounge, dining area and a fantastic living kitchen, stairs to first floor landing, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a drive that provides access to carport leading to the low maintenence rear garden with a elevated paved patio, artificial lawn and a brick built detached currently used as a social/games room.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.