- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Separate WC
• Well presented three bedroom town-house situated in a non-road position of cul-de-sac location
• Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
• Welcoming reception hall with built-in storage cupboards and laminate finish flooring
• Lounge featuring marble fireplace surround
• Separate dining room with laminate flooring & patio door
• Refitted kitchen with space for appliances, contrasting work surfaces and ceramic tiled flooring
• Useful utility storeroom with power supply
• Separate convenient ground floor WC
• Useful Separate under stair storeroom with power supply
• First floor landing serves access to 3 well proportioned bedrooms (one with fitted robe)
• Stylish & contemporary refitted bathroom finished in white with a walk in shower & complimenting tiling
• Timber gated rear access leads to enclosed lawned rear garden with paved patio and walkway, planting border, outbuilding and fenced perimeters.
• Off-road parking for two vehicles
Entrance Hall: [3.58 x 1.68 m]
Reception hall serving access to lounge, utility storeroom with power supply, cloaks WC and having a split-level banister staircase rising to first floor with built-in ‘door access to storage cupboard beneath (with power supply and laminate finish flooring.
Cloaks/WC: [1.73 x 0.79 m]
internal door serves access into useful ground floor convenience benefiting from a white sanitary-ware suite comprising of low rise cistern WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with ceramic tiled. There is also a pull cord light switch to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring and a UPVC double glazed high level window to the front elevation.
Lounge: [3.79 x 3.46 m]
internal door serves access into delightful homely lounge featuring decorative canopy to concealed radiator, television connection point, telephone point, marble fireplace surround with Contemporary electric fire and realistic independent flames, carpet flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation looking out to the rear garden.
Kitchen: [3.07 x 2.66 m]
kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units to include display cabinets . In addition, there are contrasting roll edge work surfaces with complementing ceramic tiled surrounds stainless steel finish sinks with drainer. appliances include electric oven and grill (fan assisted), Frame-less 4 Zone Ceramic Glass Hob and fitted extraction hood above.
There is also appliance space for tall-standing fridge/freezer, a wall mounted boiler (serving the central heating system), a central heating radiator, and ceramic tiled flooring. A uPVC double glazed window. Doors leads to the reception hall and Dining Room
Dining Room: [3.18 x 2.66 m]
internal doorway serves access into second reception room including a central heating radiator, laminate finish flooring and a double glazed patio sliding door leading out to the rear garden.
First floor split-level landing with banister return serves access to three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom utility storeroom and access trap door to roof space.
Bedroom One: [3.80 x 2.96 m]
double bedroom with a central heating radiator, and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two: [3.19 x 3.17 m]
Second double bedroom. Television connection point In addition, there is a central heating radiator, and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three: [2.98 x 2.26 m]
Well proportion third bedroom including a central heating radiator and a uPVC double window to the front elevation.
Bathroom: [2.84 x 1.68 m]
Stylish refitted complimenting bathroom finished with white sanitary-ware suite comprising of fitted walk in shower enclosure, low rise cistern WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Features include complimenting fully ceramic tiled surrounds, a paneled central heating radiator with therm-stat control, pull cord light switch to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window
Timber gated rear access leads to enclosed lawned rear garden with paved patio and walkway, planting border, outbuilding and fenced perimeters
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.