- Close to Local Schools
- Laminate Flooring throughout downstairs
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Open Planned Dining Kitchen
ESTABLISHED BAY FRONTED SEMI DETACHED HOME SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION.
The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, open planned dining kitchen and second reception room, first floor landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property stands with gardens to the rear. To the front there is a driveway providing parking and garage .
Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Front door into the entrance porch with further door to the entrance hall.
Entrance hall :
With stairs to the first floor landing and laminate flooring.
With a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, TV point, laminate flooring and radiator.
Open Planned Dining Kitchen & Second Reception Room:
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and grill, four ring gas hob with extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit with swan mixer tap, matching range of base units with work surfaces over and complimentary wall mounted units, UPVC double glazed window and tiled splash backs. Appliance space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Double glazed doors to the garden, dining area and second reception room with radiator and laminate flooring
First floor landing :
With access to the loft space and UPVC double glazed window.
With a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, and radiator.
With a UPVC double glazed window and night storage heater.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a bath, low level WC and wash hand basin, separated shower cubicle, tiled splash backs and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden has a patio area with a good size lawned area and fence borders. Driveway to the front and side leading to the garage.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.