- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- no chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Extended three bedroom semi detached home delightfully situated in pleasant Leicester Forest East. Features include homely lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, study room, fitted bathroom, driveway & lawned rear garden.
Driveway leads to uPVC main entrance door which serves access into:
Delightful homely lounge featuring television connection point, telephone point sliding doors to the rear garden and uPVC glazed window to the front elevation. Banister staircase rising to first floor
Comprising of a range of wall and base units to include display cabinets. In addition, there are roll edge work surfaces with complementing ceramic tiled surrounds sinks with drainer. Appliances space for electric oven and grill and fitted extraction hood above.
There is also appliance spaces and ceramic tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation and double glazed door to the side.
Additional room with a multitude of uses from a bedroom, study or games room.
First floor landing with banister return serves access to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom, a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Second double bedroom, there is a central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Central heating radiator and having a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted bathroom finished with sanitary-ware suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complimenting ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating towel radiator, pull cord light switch to ceiling, flooring and uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Driveway parking for three/four cars
Access leads to enclosed lawned rear garden with borders and fenced perimeter.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.