- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Enclosed Garden
- Gas central heating
- Ground and First Floor Extension
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Loft Insulated Space
- Off Road Parking
Attractive, well presented and extended four bedroom semi detached family home delightfully situated in pleasant Leicester Forest East. Features include entrance hall, large reception room with homely lounge & dining area and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there is four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking, garage and enclosed lawn gardens to the rear.
**VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Driveway leads to double glazed main entrance door which serves access into:
Hallway area serving access to the reception room, lounge/dining room and kitchen, radiator, under stairs cupboard and banister staircase rising to first floor.
Currently used as dining area. Window to side elevation; Radiator and gas wall heater.
Delightful homely lounge featuring television connection point, living flame gas fire set in wood and marble fireplace, three radiators, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and to the dining area there is uPVC sliding doors to the rear garden.
Comprising of a range of wall and base units to include display cabinets. In addition, there are work surfaces with splash backs and sink with drainer and mixer tap. Built in Fridge and Freezer and spaces for oven, washing machine and dryer. Cooker hood over oven space.
There is also tiled flooring. uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and door out to the garden.
First floor landing wit banister, uPVC double glazed window, radiator and loft access. Serving access to four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Double bedroom, featuring large fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Double bedroom featuring radiator, fitted wardrobes with chest of drawers and desk. Airing cupboard with central heating boiler and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Featuring wardrobes, central heating radiator, and having a double glazed window to the rear and front.
Single bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted bed with cupboard and drawers under.
Modern fitted bathroom finished with sanitary-ware suite comprising bath with shower over and glass screen, underfloor heating, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin with storage under. Features include complimenting full tiled surrounds, central heating towel radiator, pull cord light switch to ceiling, flooring and uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway with off road parking and garage, there is a low maintenance slated flower bed set behind the walled surround. Enclosed lawned rear garden with patio and walkway, shrubs to borders, shed and fenced perimeters. Fabulous!
Leicester Forest East, at the edge of Kirby Muxloe, is on the western fringe of the city and is popular for its ease of access to the M1/M69 motorway network links with the park and ride facilities in close proximity. The area offers good local schooling, bus links to Leicester City Centre and is within easy distance of Fosse Park Shopping Centre.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.