- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Vincent’s delighted to offer for sale this fantastic two bedroom semi detached house. The property comprises of in brief through lounge/diner, kitchen, landing to two bedrooms and family shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking with a carport and garage to the side.
Bay double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. With two radiators, fireplace with surround and TV point. Double glazed doors giving access to garden
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splash backs and sink & drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and gas oven & hob. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door giving access to garage.
Loft access. Double glazed window to side aspect. Giving access to bedroom one, bedroom two and family bathroom.
With two double glazed windows to front aspect. Fitted storage space and radiator.
With single glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
With shower cubicle, wash hand basin and cupboard below, low level WC. Complementary tiling. Having double glazed window to rear aspect.
Off road parking fit up to one vehicle and lawned area.
Electric up and over door, space up to two vehicles. Ideal for storage or work station.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.