- 2 Floors
- downstairs WC
- Large Lounge/dining room
- Newly Decorated
Substantial and refurbished three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the ever so popular location of Leicester Forest East, the property comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, front and rear reception rooms, dining area, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, extended family bathroom, enclosed good size rear garden, driveway fit up to 5 cars and garage to side aspect of the property. Gas central heating, double glazing and newly decorated throughout the property.
Location: Situated in the highly sought after area of Leicester Forest East, within schools and local amenities only walking distance away. The area is serviced well with bus routes and park and ride services to Leicester City Centre. Easy access to motorway links M1 and A46.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.