- EPC Rating D
Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow located in the highly popular Braunstone Town, the property comprises of: Hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the rear there is a garage and laid to lawn garden. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout the property.
Double glazed door leads to:
Good size lounge with radiator and fire place. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Double glazed window to the front and double glazed door to the side. With a range of base and wall units, work top surfaces, stainless steel sink with taps and drainer. Appliance space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted three piece suite with sanitary-ware bath with shower over, low cistern WC and wash basin. Double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
To the front there is a driveway fitting up to three cars, easily maintained front lawn garden, double glazed door to the kitchen and gated access to the garage and rear garden with shrubs and borders.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.