- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s is delighted to welcome this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system & double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: Porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking to the front and gardens to the rear and garage. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Doors to lounge, kitchen and stairs rising to first floor
With sealed unit double glazed windows to the front. Spacious lounge and dining area with central heating radiator and uPVC sliding doors overlooking the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, appliances space, splash backs walls, uPVC window to the front aspect.
With double glazed window to the side elevation.
With double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator
With double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Fully tiled with uPVC double glazed front facing window, suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under and panelled bath with shower over.
To the front there is driveway for up to two vehicles and side access gate to the detached garage and lawn rear garden with patio and shed, shrubs to borders and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.