- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Three bedroom semi detached house briefly comprises of open lounge, kitchen, fitted bathroom, driveway & lawned gardens. Paved driveway with off road parking leads to a main entrance door and gated side entrance to the carport and rear garden. Gas central heating double glazing through
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Reception hall serving access to lounge, kitchen and banister staircase rising to first floor
Internal door serves access into the lounge/dining room featuring radiator, television connection point and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and doors leading to the rear garden.
Comprising of wall and base units to include display cabinets. In addition, there are roll edge work surfaces with tiled surrounds sink with drainer. There is also appliance space, heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window and door to the side.
First floor landing with banister return serves access to three well proportioned bedrooms.
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Second double bedroom, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes & double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe cupboard, double glazed window to the front.
Fitted bathroom consist of: bath suite with wash hand basin and low rise cistern WC. Features include tiled surrounds, central heating radiator and double glazed opaque window
Wide Carport fitting up to two vehicles, good size lawned rear garden with shrubs, paved patio and walkway, shed with outside toilet, planting border and fenced perimeters. Could make way for a great side or rear extension (s.t.p.p.)
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.