- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Three bedroom semi-detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system double glazing. It offers good accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom. pleasant gardens, rear gated access and garage. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this home.
Area with staircase to first floor.
With sealed unit double glazed bay window to the front. with fireplace and central heating radiator.
Open plan kitchen/dining room:
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, gas cooker, appliance space, splash backs walls, partially tiled floor, cupboard under-stairs, window to rear aspect and uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
With double glazed window to the side elevation.
With double glazed window to the front , built in wardrobe and central heating radiator
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator .
Fitted bathroom with low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include tiled walls, combination boiler, radiator, and UPVC double glazed opaque window.
Lawn rear garden with patio and walkway, two sheds, shrubs to borders, fenced perimeters and garage to the rear and gated access.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.