- 3 Floors
- CCTV Security
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bathrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
SOLD WITHIN 24 HOURS -****** SOLD STC ****** SIMILAR REQUIRED ****** IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING PLEASE CALL 0116 2246465 TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE VALUATION ******.
THE HOME YOUR FAMILY DESERVES Situated in a cul-de-sac position with pleasant views can be found this modern detached family home offering spacious accommodation over three floors with the added benefit of a conservatory, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. This property has been finished to a high standard throughout.
Entry to the property is through an entrance door leading into the entrance hall with stairs off to the first floor and access to the downstairs WC with dual flush, wall mounted basin and part tiling.
To the left of the entrance hall is the Lounge which is immaculately presented and provides access to the uPVC conservatory with door to the garden.
To the right hand side of the entrance hall is the Kitchen/Diner which comprises 1 ½ sink and drainer unit set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of base units and drawers under with matching eye level units over. Providing space for an American fridge freezer and a built in oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over.
Comprises a work surfaces with integrated dishwasher beneath and space for a washing machine.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite comprising corner shower with mains mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mains mixer tap over and close coupled WC with dual flush.
Off the landing is the family bathroom which comprises panelled bath with mains mixer tap over, close coupled WC with dual flush and pedestal wash hand basin with mains mixer tap over.
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a shower room which comprises shower cubicle with mains mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mains mixer tap over and close coupled WC with dual flush.
At the front of the property is an open aspect providing views of a green area. At the side of the property is a elevated patio area with glass balustrade, laid to lawn area with shrubs and fenced borders.
To the rear of the property there is access to the garage with up and over door, power and lighting. There is also driveway.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.