- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Vincent’s is delighted to welcome this three bedroom semi-detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system & double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge/dining room , kitchen, On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom. Off road parking to the front and gardens to the rear and garage, early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Door to lounge, stairs rising to first floor
With sealed unit double glazed bay window to the front. Spacious lounge area with central heating radiator. uPVC french doors overlooking the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, appliances space, splash backs walls, tiled floor, UPVC window to the side aspect and door leading out to the rear garden.
A good sized landing with double glazed window to the side elevation.
With double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator. Loft access the staircase has been built leading up to the loft area including lighting and skylight.
Fitted shower cubicle, with low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complementing tiled walls, towel heating radiator, airing cupboard and UPVC double glazed opaque window.
To the front there is driveway for up to two vehicles and side access gate to the garage and lawn rear garden with patio and shed, shrubs to borders and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.